Plaster Blaster coming Soon!

Hey Everyone!
The time is getting near for Plaster Blaster!! Get signed up now while the early registration rate is still in effect!
http://www.plasterblaster.com/registration.html
It's going to be a great launch! Several special projects like the Delta II, X-15, and the Patriot battery!
http://www.plasterblaster.com/projects.html
See you at the Launch!!
Mike (Sparky7.0) Jerauld NAR # 78750, L2 President, Diego Area Rocket Team (DART) NAR Section #317 or (as I prefer) His Most Excellent Señor Él Presidenté for Life (or until I can get someone else to this cockamamie job)
Add pictures here
✖