Plaster Blaster coming Soon!

Hey Everyone!

The time is getting near for Plaster Blaster!! Get signed up now while the early registration rate is still in effect!

It's going to be a great launch! Several special projects like the Delta II, X-15, and the Patriot battery!

See you at the Launch!!

Mike (Sparky7.0) Jerauld NAR # 78750, L2 President, Diego Area Rocket Team (DART) NAR Section #317 or (as I prefer) His Most Excellent Se=F1or =C9l President=E9 for Life (or until I can get someone else to this cockamamie job)

Reply to
Sparky7.0