Plaster Blaster 2: Maxi Mars Lander whereabouts

Hi team,

Does anyone know the name of the rocketeer from the LA area that took the 10X Maxi Mars Lander home after PB2?

I'd like to talk to him about bringing it to NSL if it's still in service.

He can contact me via the NSL site at:

all the best,

Mike (Spark5.0) Jerauld ED, NSL 2005 DART President NAR#78750, L2 San Diego, CA

Reply to
Michael Jerauld

ROC has a group or list or something that you can probably find or access from their website. Ask there.

SCRA uses a Yahoogroup:

Fred Shecter

I know where it is :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So why not tell the guy, instead of taunting him?

raydunakin

This is rmr.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well if you won't tell me, will you at least tell the guy that if he shows up at NSL with it, I'll put the M2400 I was going to use for my lvl3 in it.

MJ

Reply to
Michael Jerauld

Reply to