1/24 Spit & BF.109G setail sets?

Hi

Any company doing 1/24 Spitfire and Messerschmitt Bf 109G cocpit sets for the Trumpeter kits?

Along the lines of Cutting edge quality, sort of product.

Seems pretty rare, surprising seeing the subject.

Cheers. Lurkalot

Reply to
Lurkalot

It seems to me it took almost forever for some of the Eduard sets for the F4U series to be made available. You can wait and find the sets never come out - or finish building only to find out all sorts after market resin and brass are due soon. Not a preferred way of doing things. I waited on others like the SM-79 and F4U-1 until the sets were available at the same time. The Navy stuff appeared at lot better coordinated with some of the brass folks.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut