1/35 Cyber-Hobby JS 2 in progress

Hi all.
I'm in the final stage of finishing my Cyber-Hobby JS 2. I just posted
some pic's over at a.b.m.s
And the red stuff on the forward left edge of the turret is real blood.
I stabbed myself in refiguring the right rear of the turret where the
bottom was much larger than the upper half. I had to cut it back and
refigure. Also the fuel tank straps did no match up with the brackets,
so I filled in the holes, and mounted corectly. Not to mention that the
end pieces were far too small for the tanks. Out came the bondo. Other
than that, the kit has been a breeze to build and a lot of fun and
memories while doing it. Wow has time flown !
Reply to
AM

Site Timeline