Any info. on specific vehicle from World-War II (North Africa)?

Hello,
I'm seeking information on the 'Steyr 250 Field Car' from World War II
in North Africa.
The photograph I saw of a 'Steyr 250 Field Car' was a dark-grey color
in a desert environment; unlike the camouflage colors that many of
these vehilces used.
Any information and photographs of actual dark-grey 'Steyr 250 Field
Cars' from the 1940s?
Thank-you
Reply to
socraticquest