CF-100 "CLUNK" Reference Help

Hi all, I picked up a Hobbycrap 1/48 CF-100 Mk.IV at the Charlotte contest on the 19th. (Great show Guys!) Anyway, I've looked all over the net and have found only a very few cockpit photos. Looking for cockpit & gear bay photos/drawings. The kit's a DOG,but buildable, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Daveout...

Reply to
Dave Pepper

Is it worse than the old Aurora rendition?

Reply to
Old Timer

No, just different. Here's a link to a builder who had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

For the OP, consider finding Larry Millberry's _Avro CF-100_ published by Canav books in the early 90s.

Reply to
Jeff C