Amati Contour Sander - Where can I get More Sanding Strips

I have one of these little Sanders, it really seems to fit well in my hand. It is also pretty easy to use for sanding most of the things i'm working on right now.

Can any of you tell me where I can get more of those sanding bands that come for it. I can't seem find any of them altho I have looked in the one hobby shop that's near me. Yes there is only one that is close enough to me without having to turn it into some kind of an advanced Trek.

Would there be other types of sanding bands that will work just as good for it as the original ones that came inside the package.

thanks a lot for our help

... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

Try Model Expo

That's where I bought my Amati sander.

Reply to
js2012

Thanks very much for letting me know that. That little sander was a gift about three years ago, from one of the , I drew your name things , at X-Mass time. So I never found out where it was purchased.

It kind of looks like it would be really hard to use , but the funny thing actually works well when I have to do some real close sanding in one of those tight little places. Yes it's a lot eaiser to use than it looks.

.