Lion Roar anti skid plate

I see these advertized - although maybe not in stock yet - they are called set 1 thru set 6. Any more details. Are these for a particular model or just generalized - and how are we supposed to know which set is for which countries units. I'm assuming these are different types of diamond plate.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

refer to the Lion Roar web page =

or direct to =
for a close up detail of the anti skid plates

The Lion Roar Art Model Co.,Ltd products are usually well stocked at

regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Links

A.T.