Lion's Roar Hex Bolt Heads

I've seen reviews of Hex and Round Bolt heads by Lion's Roar that could be used on 1/35 scale armor. They seem really nice and uniform - they are metal
and come already unattached from the sprue, held in place by a sticky sheet.but I can't find anyone who sells them, at least not in the USA. Anyone know of a source or alternate manufacturer.
Val Kraut

Archer Fine Transfers has resin boltheads, etc cast on to a sheet of clear decal paper. I have several sheets for a 1/72 and a 1/32-1/35 project. Haven't used them yet but they look awesome and should be really wasy to handle.
They come in different sizes and spacings.

Thanks for the info - actually solved two problems, I was also looking for the internal placard signs. The Lion's Roar Hex heads ones are brass which would seem to be a handling problem. You can pick up resin with a fine needle - glue in place and then smooth the tiny hole - should work well.
Val Kraut

clear
for

which

Hell, you don't even need to do that, they are on a clear decal medium. With varying spacing. You can make perfectly spaced lines of bolts or rivets.
Val Kraut wrote:

Sprue Brothers has them -
<http://store.spruebrothers.com/lionroar-09mm-round-screw-lt0032-p15457.aspx
<http://store.spruebrothers.com/lionroar-10mm-hexagon-screw-lt0037-p15462.aspx
<http://store.spruebrothers.com/lionroar-10mm-round-screw-lt0033-p15458.aspx
<http://store.spruebrothers.com/lionroar-cross-recessed-screws-lt0039-p16093.aspx
<http://store.spruebrothers.com/lionroar-hexagon-nuts-lt0040-p16094.aspx
--
- Rufus

I remember a tip in this newsgroup from years ago.
Make your own hex bolt heads. Find a miniature socket head screw. Sometimes a scrapped computer part may provide it. Else the flying models parts section in a hobby shop may have it. Melt a plastic sprue and jam the molten end into the socket. You will get a good replica of a hex bolt head.