Back!

I just found my way back to Rec.models,scale some years after my
Internet provider dropped it. I didn't know it was still in
existance. Nice to be back.
Reply to
Bill
it's a bit quiet but perhaps you can help revive. welcome back, bill.
Reply to
someone
As 'someone' says elsewhere, it is quieter than it was what with ISPs dropping newsgroups but there's a bunch of us stubborn types still here. So what have you been building lately?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad Modeller