Back!

I just found my way back to Rec.models,scale some years after my Internet provider dropped it. I didn't know it was still in
existance. Nice to be back.

it's a bit quiet but perhaps you can help revive. welcome back, bill.
On 2/22/2012 8:16 PM, Bill wrote:

As 'someone' says elsewhere, it is quieter than it was what with ISPs dropping newsgroups but there's a bunch of us stubborn types still here. So what have you been building lately?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.