Low Traffic (a good reason)

I just received my new Gateway computer (22" CRT monitor - heavy!) yesterday. I was able to get my couple-year-old Microsoft joystick to work with it and opened the new Flight Simulator 3 (the WWII one) as well as Halo. I may never return to RMS...

What fun! (the games, not leaving RMS...)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks

Now ditch that piece of crap MS CFS 3, and get a REAL WW II flight simulation; IL 2 Forgotten Battles With ACE Expansion Pak. (Than go to Hyper Lobby and fly online there :)

Seriously IL 2 FB +ACE is SOOOO much better than CFS 3 it isnt funny !!

You will find me online at HL in my all red Yak 9, or in an all white I 153, or all white I 16..... (if I have to, I will fly a Runstang, or Corsair, only if I have to.... :)

IL 2 is that good, the cockpits are excellent, the scenery almost as good, and the online action nonstop !! (need broadband)

Youll never go back to CFS 3...........................

Reply to
AM

Get into the jet age and get hold of a copy of Falcon 4.0. Most realistic, comprehensive sim I've seen for the desktop to date.

Reply to
Rufus

I've got a clue for ya son, I already have been playing it for many years now :) !!! (F 4 + FF 3 + Cobra One Patch right now, I have also run it F 4 + SP 4 + BMS 2) Ever since the very first SuperPak (SP 2) came out it's never left my hard drive !! I do full ramp starts and everything is at 100% realism.

I do have to give it credit, LOMAC has the best graphics, and feeling of low level flight of ANY sim made !! (Lock On Modern Air Combat)

But IL 2 is just an awsome sim for online flying and fuighting. The ammount of A/C and the graphics are georgous. (running an OC'd 3.2Ghz at 3.85Ghz right now, watercooled :)

Just like Call Of duty is the most awsome FPS game online there is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
AM