panther g paint

Our modeling group proposes a theme for all members twice a year. The
second them this year is Armor. I'am an "aircraft" guy and I want to
build a Panther G early 1945 with a zig-zag pattern of winter
camouflage. I have a drawring from a book but I want to know if the
normal + winter camouflage was applied over "everything" including
spare tracks// etc,,,
Thanks
Jose
Reply to