Re: ARM: Who Makes the Best BDD Armopr in 1/35?

Hi Robert,

> > Long time no see! > > PanzerShop makes a pretty good set for the T-55AM2 and T-55AM2B which I just > reviewed. There are a couple of others but theirs is tailored to fit on the > Tamiya kit. > > You can get them from Chesapeake Model Designs who is the US distributor. > > Cookie Sewell > AMPS

Thanks Cookie. I'll look them up online.

Yeah... kinda been out of the country for the past ten months. But the at least I got a bunch of cool pices out fo the deal. :)

By the way, what do you know about a T62 variant thathad the BDD package, but also form fitted pieces of applique armor onallthe top surfaces of the turret? They look to be made of some sort of fibrous material.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Sounds like some sort of radiation liner applique. Some oddballs never made the official books.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne