Verlinden Farm Yard set - 1/35 scale - 54mm

Verlinden Farm Yard set - 1/35 scale - 54mm

Does not include roof. Suitable for 1600-modern dioramas.

13 piece set. White plaster model. The piece of the wall with the farm door was broken, but has been repaired. A Diorama Construction Set product from Mottard/Verlinden. Does not include a back wall, which allows you to vary the width of the opening to the stable. Finished model would measure ~12.5" (width, but variable) X 6.5" (depth) X 3.75(H) Also includes a stone animal trough which was not included in box art picture.
Reply to
Bruce Duty

And here I am thinking; "Verliden Farm Yard, this must be the place where I threw my VLS parts that didn't fit, and the lousy instructions that didn't work"

Didn't know there was another place of the same name...

Reply to
AM