Verlinden Farm Yard set - 1/35 scale - 54mm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%0093641830
Verlinden Farm Yard set - 1/35 scale - 54mm
Does not include roof.
Suitable for 1600-modern dioramas. 13 piece set. White plaster model. The piece of the wall with the farm door was broken, but has been repaired. A Diorama Construction Set product from Mottard/Verlinden. Does not include a back wall, which allows you to vary the width of the opening to the stable. Finished model would measure ~12.5" (width, but variable) X 6.5" (depth) X 3.75(H) Also includes a stone animal trough which was not included in box art picture.
Bruce Duty wrote:

And here I am thinking; "Verliden Farm Yard, this must be the place where I threw my VLS parts that didn't fit, and the lousy instructions that didn't work"
Didn't know there was another place of the same name...
--
AM

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net