apache and edrawing files (configuration)

Hello,
I use apache as webserver and publish my drawings. I started to publish edrawing files. How should I configure apache so it recognise these
files and send the apropriate message to the client so the client (mozilla) is able to download and start edrawings automatically?
I did something likewise with dwg files. Therefore I added a special type to apache configuration. #autocad AddType image/vnd.dwg dwg AddDescription "AutoCAD map" .dwg #edrawings AddType image/vnd.edrw edrw AddDescription "Edrawings map" .edrw
These are the lines for apache.
But mozilla doesn't react as expected. It download the file as text.
Johnny
Johnny Geling wrote: I think you will find that the addin necessary to view eDrawings will not work with Mozilla. Only IE works. Something about Microsoft having a monopoly.

Yes that is true, but you can start a program based on the mime-type. I solved it. I had to define the mime-type on the client the same as on the server. Sounds logical. :-)
And I'm still waiting for a plugin that will work on Linux. shouldn't be that difficult. Is it?
Johnny