Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!

Are manufacturing jobs beneath Americans?

> > >Besides, isn't this what HP, M$, $W, etc, keep pushing? Colaborate (sp?) > >with people on a project from half-way around the world!!! > > Disney closed their Florida animation studios. > Off to India I gather.
Reply to
Judora

Wow! Racist crap from the other side of the pond. That, or you're just plain stupid.

There are plenty of Americans who would like manufacturing jobs. They're just not willing to live in some third world cesspool to be near those jobs.

Reply to
TheTick

Let them eat cake!

Reply to
Judora

And you go ahead and munch on whatever that is floating next to you.

Reply to
TheTick

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."

Reply to
Judora