Re: When You Hear The Heavy Accent & The Poor Phone Connection... HANG UP!!

Are manufacturing jobs beneath Americans?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Cliff Huprich) wrote in message writes:

Wow! Racist crap from the other side of the pond. That, or you're just plain stupid.
There are plenty of Americans who would like manufacturing jobs. They're just not willing to live in some third world cesspool to be near those jobs.
snipped-for-privacy@friedrich.com (Judora) wrote in message writes:

Let them eat cake!
snipped-for-privacy@liquidschwarz.com (TheTick) wrote in message writes:

And you go ahead and munch on whatever that is floating next to you.
snipped-for-privacy@friedrich.com (Judora) wrote in message writes:

"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland."