Replace Face

Shouldn't Replace Face use the same internal ID as the original face. This way you are really replacing the face not making a cut or otherwise. I tried to do a replace face on a cutout instead of messing with the dimensions of a sketch, this caused the dims in the drawing to go dangling. Damn after looking at the help I noticed that their examples show using differently shaped faces to replace. I guess that wouldn't allow you to use the same I-ID. Maybe I should put in an enhancement.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

As far as I know the replace face does just that. the under lying I-ID is gone and the new face takes over. i coudl be wrong on this...

Reply to
Arthur Y-S