Replace Face

Shouldn't Replace Face use the same internal ID as the original face. This
way you are really replacing the face not making a cut or otherwise. I
tried to do a replace face on a cutout instead of messing with the
dimensions of a sketch, this caused the dims in the drawing to go dangling.
Damn after looking at the help I noticed that their examples show using
differently shaped faces to replace. I guess that wouldn't allow you to use
the same I-ID. Maybe I should put in an enhancement.
Corey
Reply to
Corey Scheich
As far as I know the replace face does just that. the under lying I-ID is gone and the new face takes over. i coudl be wrong on this...
Reply to
Arthur Y-S