API Help - Programatically inserted drawing view invisible - why?

For the most part, this code works great, but every now and then, I get a file where the part is invisible in the view.

The sheet is there, the view is there, the part is there, because when I run my mouse over the view the edges highlight in red and disapear again as I move off.

Before this sheet and view is created, I had created another sheet with 3 drawing views : swDraw.Create3rdAngleViews2(swModel.GetPathName) These drawing views (same part, same file), show up fine.

Anyone have a clue what might be going on here?

Thanks - Sean

Private Sub Add_OneToOneSheet(ByVal ParentName As String, _ ByVal ActvCnfgNm As String) On Error GoTo Err_Add_OneToOneSheet

Dim swMyModel As ModelDoc2 Dim swMyDrwng As DrawingDoc Dim swMySheet As Sheet Dim swMyView As View

Dim vntParSz, vntDwgSz As Variant Dim intDwgSize As Integer Dim blnRet As Boolean Dim sngXLoca, sngYLoca As Single

Set swMyModel = swApp.ActiveDoc Set swMyDrwng = swMyModel

'This is a function that returns my part size, which is stored in a table (working correctly) vntParSz = GetPrtSz_FrmTable(ParentName, ActvCnfgNm) 'This is a function that returns the correct sheet size in relation to my part size(working correctly) vntDwgSz = GetPaperSize(vntParSz(0), vntParSz(1)) intDwgSize = vntDwgSz(0)

If intDwgSize >= 0 Then sngXLoca = Inch_to_Meter(vntDwgSz(1) / 2) sngYLoca = Inch_to_Meter(vntDwgSz(2) / 2) 'Create new sheet blnRet = swMyDrwng.NewSheet2("FullSizeView", intDwgSize, _ intDwgSize, 1, 1, False, "", 0, 0) Set swMySheet = swMyDrwng.GetCurrentSheet 'No sheet format swMySheet.SheetFormatVisible = False Set swMyView = swMyDrwng.CreateDrawViewFromModelView2(ParentName, "Current Model View", _ sngXLoca, sngYLoca, 0) swMyView.SetDisplayTangentEdges2 2 Else Exit Sub 'Part is to large to display 1:1 on any paper size End If

Exit_Add_OneToOneSheet: Set swMyModel = Nothing Set swMyDrwng = Nothing Set swMySheet = Nothing Set swMyView = Nothing Exit Sub Err_Add_OneToOneSheet: MsgBox Err.Description, , "cslSW_SLDDRW - Add_OneToOneSheet" Resume Exit_Add_OneToOneSheet End Sub

Reply to
What-a-Tool