PhotoWorks Resources Website

I have just posted my own website and it's focus (at the moment) is the PhotoWorks rendering add-in to SolidWorks. If your looking for PhotoWorks tips & tricks, tutorials, rendering gallery,materials exchange or you would like to submit something to be included on the site visit

Rob Rodriguez

Thanks! I just took a look at your website. I like the format and look forward to going back and studying the content more closely. The article on doing custom materials and transfering between users will be great. I also liked the mentioning the ray tracing for reflections.

The topic I could use some help would be an order to develop a photo-rendering. What should be adjusted first? lighting, materials, reflections... What order do settings get added to best improve the model? I like the global illumination, ray tracing and other imaging settings, but thy also allow me to slow my machine to a crawl.

If you could describe a little about how you go from sw model to photorendering, I would appreciate your help.

Thanks for adding an awesome site to the SW usergroup.

Thanks, Blair

Rob Rodriguez wrote:

Reply to
Blair Sutton