changed part-drawing has green brown dimensions on it now-what gives?

Hi,

I made sone alterations to a part (deleted some stuff), and on going to the drawing to check it updated OK, I have some dimensions that seem to be fine, yet have changed colour to a greeny brown.

What does this signify?

I've just done some other mods, this time resizing stuff and no extra problems have occurred.

thanks

Reply to
me

Those dimensions are dangling, meaning they referenced stuff that is now missing. You have to recreate them if you still need them.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany