Any one in here draw drill bits, or reamers

Hi,
I am a round tool product engineer in the PDC industry and I am wondering if there are any other people out there that have used Solidworks/Inventor to
draw drills or reamers.

if
Tiny, Jore Corporation (www.jorecorporation.com) in Montana uses SolidWorks. I used to know a couple of the designers up there, but it's been several years and I've lost touch. If you really need to contact other users that are designing drill bits with SolidWorks, you might try digging something up.
Richard

Hi Tony
Charles Bliss is an Inventor guru and has a web site with loads of parts including some tools. http://www.cbliss.com/inventor/Parts/Tools/index.htm I am not sure what you're after but you might find it usefull.
Sean Dotson, another fine Inventor guru with lots of parts. http://www.sdotson.com/viewparts.php
Both of these fellows are highly exerienced in machine design and with CAD systems including SolidWorks, Inventor et-al.
cheers
SB
Thanks, that's a start.
Tony

Tony... I design PCD tipped and solid carbide drills and reamers using SW2005... what can i help you with?!?
Jeff