Chucking Reamers?

So what is the big difference in straight flute and spiral flute reamers... other than a few degrees.
Seriously the spirals I see don't have enough flute angle to really draw
chips out, and for the most part if I am drawing chips out of the hole with a reamer I bored the hole to small to begin with.
I was filling in some of the badly worn (or broken) sizes in my sets today (mostly replacing with better quality since those are obviously sizes I use more) and wondered if there was any over riding benefit to getting spiral flute chucking reamers for the replacements.
On Tue, 22 May 2018 17:04:48 -0700, Bob La Londe wrote:

I've heard that spiral reamers are better for holes with internal features - like keyways.
--
Email address is a Spam trap.

***** I could totally see that. Thanks.