Eccentric Fittings in Solidworks Routing

Hi. I am using SW Routing on my process piping and would like to know if anyone has had any luck inserting any eccentric fittings. I use eccentric reducers frequently and need to be able to insert the fitting with the proper end attached to the proper pipe size and to be able to rotate the fitting to align the eccentricity to the correct plane. This will enable the piping to fully drain properly when required. I have been trying different arrangements. It seems that as long as the route is not fully aligned from one size to the next then it just won't work. Any idea's???

Reply to
Rambo