Extra Datum Symbols

I've been getting extra datum symbols popping up in random places on my drawing. Seems to happen when I have a drawing file with GD&T symbols, then I modify the model. When I go back to the drawing, a few extra datum symbols are floating around.

I've also experienced the value for the drawing's revision level (under custom file properties) change from a letter to a +/- X.XX (where X.XX is some numeric value)

Has anyone else exerienced anything like this?

Using SW2004 sp0.0

Rob

Reply to
cadman_357