Is Pack n G configurable?

Hi All,

There are two things that drive me nuts with Pack n Go and was wondering if there is a way to change the behavior. Perhaps some .ini file tucked away somewhere.

  1. Browse button for the save directory only goes to Desktop (seems to be the same as in SW Explorer's left Pane). I would prefer to spec a project directory as the default, or at lease remember the last one used.

  1. Can you add columns? I would love to have the description property show up next to the name, since the filenames are only part numbers. When I do a spin-off of a design that has a lot of parts, knowing which ones to rename at a glance would be most helpful.

And why the heck don't the columns sort?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
david