Metal Spinning

Can anyone recommend a metal spinning company that can do parts up to about 3' diameter? This is for bell mouth engine inlets.
Thanks,
--
J Kimmel
snipped-for-privacy@whereIwork.com

O.W. Landergren Co., Pittsfield, Massachusetts
http://www.owlandergren.com/
Bomco in Gloucester, MA
There is something about that process that fascinates me, not sure why, it's a process that I have never needed for anything I've designed. I will have to try to change that at some stage!
A possible useful link, it has a chart for Alloy compositions and relative elongation. http://prl.stanford.edu/documents/pdf/spinning.pdf
John Layne www.solidengineering.co.nz