ModelPress viewer problems

Some of you may be familiar with the ModelPress Publisher/Viewer (free download at

It will "publish" a much-compressed SWX part or assembly for viewing, measurement, etc., but without any part history.

The most recent version (4.4) is giving me all kinds of problems with SW 2006 parts. It won't publish parts or assemblies and gives strange results and erroneous measurements from a published SW 2006 IGES file. Then I published a part created in SW 2004 that displayed and measured correctly.

If any of you are using ModelPress, would you have a look at the latest release and its performance on SW 2006 parts and report the results here? ModelPress has been very useful in the past, but right now it's unworkable for me.

Thanks, Art Woodbury

Reply to
Art Woodbury

Art,

FYI -

I just downloaded and installed version 4.4 (freeware) and have found the same publishing problems as you described with SW 2006 parts.

With earlier SolidWorks files, there appears to be no problem...

Per

Reply to
POH