OT: Cheap Hotel for SWW - San Diego

Company told me Monday that I can't go to SWW (again). If you need something a little less expensive for the event and don't mind traveling a couple miles check out the Dolphin Motel. It's an old-school motel but kept clean, very convenient to numerous restaurants and the harbor and cost ~$55 per night. It's simple, clean and basic.

Have fun at the show and be sure to report back on all the stuff I'll be missing (again)

WC

Reply to
wc