Get endpoints of a projected sketch (API question)

Hello,

I am trying to get the coordinates of the endpoints of a projected sketch, for use in VB.NET. I=B4ve been searching for a day now, but can =B4t find a way to get this done properly.

Does anyone have a clue as how to do this?

Kind regards, Thijs

Reply to
Thijs

a "projected sketch" is a sketch like any other, containing SketchSegment, from which, depending on the GetType, you can get the endpoints through specific GetStartPoint and GetEndPoint methods of the SketchArc, SketchLine etc. The Get All Elements of Sketch Example (VB) in apihelp might be useful.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti