Parasolid Kernel GO interface on Linux

I have been successfully using Parasolid Kernel (PK) C API on Linux. However facing following a problem related to Parasolid GO interface.

Recently I studied GO (Graphical Output) interface and wanted to give it a try. I registered my own call back functions with frustrum object and implemented those functions. When I call PK render functions I expects kernel to call my functions (which will contain OpenGL code to display various entities created). Problems is kernel does not call my functions at all. I am sure that I registered functions correctly.

Finally, I asked admin who installed parasolid on computers and discussed possibility of calling/emailing support. After few days, admin told me that Parasolid kernel, on Linux, just ignores changed made by user to frustrum object. In other words, it always uses default frustrum object. So GO interface cannot be used on Linux.

I wanted to know if anyone has used Parasolid GO interface successfully on Linux or faced same problem. I can post version information if that matters. If it is not supported on Linux them I will have to try it on MS Windows, for which there are sample examples that come with parasolid API.

Also any suggestions for alternatives to parasolid kernel, specifically those supported on GNU/Linux.

Thanks

Reply to
vcp