Participate in the discussion to reform SolidWorks subscription services

I've got an angry mob on my hands and I want to do something productive with it. Complaining about things only takes you so far. At some point you need to act. This is your chance.

This might be an entirely delusional effort, but we have user momentum, and we have corporate's attention. So the time is now to act.

Go to my blog and post a comment to this thread

how you would structure payment and delivery for support, software, bug fixes, upgrades, and whatever.

Be as realistic as possible, but ask for what you want or what you think is fair. No one wants to cheat SW of what is fair compensation for a good product, but at the same time, we're tired of a lack of options. It's time for the current antiquated model to give way to something a little less 1990s PTCish.

Thanks for participating!

I'm not sticking around for the inevitable flame war that will follow. Looking for sincere suggestions only.

Reply to
matt