Re: FS CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE. NEW SOFT!

Beware,

This guy is not shipping what he is selling, After a month and a half of waiting I still haven't received what I have ordered from him, He did cash my money order fast tho... After numerous e-mail saying he did ship he just stoped replying, and now he is trying to catch other fish in this group!

Plumber

cad_cam_cae snipped-for-privacy@mail333.com (CAD CAM CAE) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE FOR SALE > > ! Fast Delivery by UPS or Air Mail (FREE) > ! Reasonable Price. > ! Good discount. > ! Guarantee of working all software. > > All software are full version with no time limits or feature > restrictions, have serial number. > > Information / Price / Order: > cad_cam snipped-for-privacy@mail333.com > > ANSYS 8 > ARCHICAD 8.2 > AUTOCAD 2004 > ADT 2004 > INVENTOR 8 > CADKEY 21 > CATIA 5 R12 > COSMOSWORK 2004 > POWERMILL 5 > POWERSHAPE 5.1 > EDGECAM 7 > I-DEAS 10 > PRO/ENGINEER 2004 WILDFIRE > REVIT 6 !!NEW!! > SOFTPLAN 12 > SOLIDWORKS 2004 > CAMWORKS 2001 PLUS > UNIGRAPHICS NX 2.0 > WORKNC 15.9 > XSTEEL 8.2 > ... > and so on > > Information / Price / Order: > cad_cam snipped-for-privacy@mail333.com >
Reply to
Plumber