Re: Tom Brewer Wrong Again

>This makes 3 of us who have now posted video training is available for >$25 from myigetit.com > >
> >Jon Banquer

You continually refuse to answer my direct question about the Cost Jon so I will answer it for you:

Go to the myigetit site

$25.00 SolidWorks basic bundle

Then look to the right, PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT:

$10.00 SOLIDWORKS MODELING PREMIUM ASSESSMENT $10.00 SOLIDWORKS SKETCHING PREMIUM ASSESSMENT $10.00 SOLIDWORKS DRAFTING PREMIUM ASSESSMENT $10.00 SOLIDWORKS ASSEMBLIES PREMIUM ASSESSMENT $10.00 SOLIDWORKS ADVANCED MODELING PREMIUM ASSESSMENT $10.00 COMPREHENSIVE SOLIDWORKS PREMIUM ASSESSMENT

Then go back to the home page and choose:

$95.00 for COSMOSWorks Professional $95.00 for SolidWorks Professional bundle $190.00 for SolidWorks Premium bundle $95.00 SolidWorks MoldflowXpress

So Jon, how much does the myigetit SolidWorks course cost?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr