SldWorks.SldWorks ? Reference missing?

I notice that at lot of the SW API examples use the following Type definitions. Dim swApp As SldWorks.SldWorks Dim swModel As SldWorks.ModelDoc2 Dim swModelTitle As SldWorks.ModelDoc2 Dim swModelPath As SldWorks.ModelDoc2

They always cause a compile error for me, though. I just re-define them as Type Object and everything works fine, but I'm just wondering why this happens. Anyone tell me why?

Thanks

Reply to
What-a-Tool

I've got it - Needed the reference to Sldworks Type Library added. Sorry

Reply to
What-a-Tool