SP3.3 from SP2.0 PDF option Gone!

A colleague this morning performed the above SP upgrade, everything appeared to go OK.

He has just tried to create a PDF file and guess what - he can't. There's no save as PDF option!

Looked in "add ins" and there is no PDF checkbox??

Anyone else had this happen?

Unless you guys can help I guess the only options are:

a) Revert back to SP2 b) Clean install c) both of the above!

Cheers,

Kev

Reply to
alphawave

It's there for me. Look again. You may have missed it since it now reads Adobe Portable Document Format (*.pdf). It's supposed to be there your install may be bad.

KM

Reply to
ken.maren

It is not called PDF anymore under the "save as type" drop-down. It is called Adobe Portable Document Format,,, and it sucks!!!!

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Yep I know, but there should be a checkbox in "add in's" shouldn't there?

I'm not on site today so all I can do is go by what I've discussed by phone.

Thanks

Kev

Reply to
alphawave

It's not in the add-ins list anymore either. It is "always on" now, so-to-speak.

Reply to
Seth Renigar

At least on sp2.1 there wasn't, it was "always on"

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

that may be it - i'll let my colleage know.

Cheers,

Kev

Reply to
alphawave