Weld beads and redraw required?

Hello,

I have just tried to use the weld bead function. Everything is ok until I re-open the assembly with these weld beads in. They all have the traffic light rebuild symbol on them. All the in context is ok -> and the welds are fixed (f)

Is this normal behaviour? If it is, it's blooming pants!

Solidworks office 2006 sp 4.1 Windozzzzze XP Pro

Thank you. Ps I can send out the file if that would help

Reply to
pete

I have found a work-around! By locking the in context references, a rebuild does not happen, but is a pain in the bum as you have to lock the in context references of each weld bead individually!

Reply to
pete