X - Y numbers are questions marks

Hello,

I have a strange problem. When I create a square or any other form, the numbers where the X Y coordinates should be present, are all question marks. (next to the box that you are drawing)

It's a solidworks installation from a different machine which is distributed to another. (snapshot enz) - solidworks 2004 sp3

Can this be a videodriver issue ? (I'm affraid it is)

Also the balloon tips on the buttons in the toolbars are not working. Can this be related ?

Greetings... Richard Smits Technical University Delft IT management

Reply to
Richard Smits