Deleting reference from part to assembly

Hello. I have a problem like this: I have a part that referenced by old assembly. Now this part I use in new assembly. I want edit this part in context of new assembly, but I can't do this because the part refernced by old assembly. The file of old assembly distroyed, so how can I delete the reference of part to old assembly. Thanx.

Reply to
Felix

Hello

edit the sketch with the external references in your part then

menu>>tools>>references>>show references

now you can delete the references

Felix schrieb:

Reply to
Steffen-t