Yield Strength Problem

I am new to Cosmosworks and I am trying to define my yield strength as a function of strain. Is there a way to do this non-linear analysis in Cosmosworks? Also, I want to perform a transient thermal analysis where my heat flux is a function of time and position, but I cannot find those options.

Thanks for your help,

J. Mahoney

Reply to
SlipperyWeasel

I think you can define non-linear elastic in CW. I know you can in DesignStar and Cosmos/M. What type of behavior are you trying to model?

Reply to
TOP

I am trying to solve a problem with strain hardening in the first part of the question. I realized that I do not have the plastic deformation analysis option in my study options.

Reply to
SlipperyWeasel