Re: POM and Cosmos

Whem the materil is POM Copolymer in Cosmosxpress

> Why and Yield Stregth is not defined for this material.

Damned if I know, but looking back at my old Celcon data sheets, I would use a yield strength of 7500 psi if I was trying to stay in the linear region of the stress-strain curve and 8000-9000 psi if I wanted to push it to the point where the elongation goes flat. Of course, that's at room temperature. The spec. sheet says 13,700 at -40F, 8800 at 73F and 5000 at 160F.

Jerry Steiger