Electrostatic flock applicators

I would like to try electrostatic application of flock and other scenery
materials, but I am reluctant to spend $130 for the Noch applicator to
experiment with a technique I may not end up liking. Googling yielded a
do-it-yourself plan at

but I feel a battery powered device would be more safe than one running on
household voltage. Has anyone seen plans for a simple, cheap battery
powered applicator, or just a small battery powered micro current ~50 KV DC
source? Geezer
Reply to
Geezer

Site Timeline