Aero engines

I saw somewhere that there was a string on the above. May have been here or ATIS.

There is an excellent publication available on the web that lists many aero engines on public display in the UK. Gives considerable detail, funded by the Rolls-Royce Heritage Trust, & complied by BARC. Recommended.

I knew of a fair number of engines not listed, but then realised that they are all squirrelled away in private collections not on public view.

Colin