Finished the Bradford today, but ?????

The damned thing runs so hot it blistered the paint, which was like glass and now resembles a toads back. I tried the timing all ways, even tried jumping the gears a tooth or two, but still runs hot. It will shoot flames out the exhaust which led me to believe it was too far advanced. As stated I have tried it very retarded and advanced but still runs hot, anybody any ideas what else I could try ???

Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
martin hirst

valve timing ?? ttfn Roland