Newsgroup

Gentlemen,

A couple of Roland's comments have caused me to remember something I have been meaning to tell you about for a while now. I have been actively advertising the Newsgroup at rally's and from the giggles, note taking and questions I am asked what I have put on my display board is obviously working. It reads as follows:

Stationary Engine Newsgroup. Are you into Sarcasm, Arguments, Back biting and generally annoying people then why not join us at a Newsgroup called

UK.REC.ENGINES.STATIONARY

Where you will get all of the above plus the best help available in restoring, running, buying/selling spares and Engines. A generally friendly natured bunch of guys will do their utmost to assist you with your problems and queries. We are located all over the UK and in fact the World.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- I then go onto explain how via OE, Google or the Web they can find us.

This I think you will agree sums us all up.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

And unfortunately it could also cause some to dissapear :-((

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Steady Martin. This could open the gates and flood this NG with people who want to talk about engines.

John

Reply to
John Manders