PH1 Injection Timing.

Hi. Does anyone know where I can download a brief description to assist me in setting up the injection timing on a Petter PH1?

I've picked up a re-conditioned pump, and fitted a new nozzle and holder to the injector (all now squeaks well!) but as I'm in the process of decorating / moving I've boxed-up and sent my PH1 book to be stored a good few miles away (I'm a messy decorator, and the paint splashes a looong way!)

Cheers! Many Thanks.

Reply to
Tim.Bluck.

MANY THANKS !!

With the help of the Petter PH1 manual, and a set of spanners we have life! only a few more minor details to sort out before I go for a 20MPH drive... (steering and brakes).

Thanks for the replies, I was getting nowhere without your help!

Many Thanks.

Reply to
Tim.Bluck.