FA: ATLAS and ATHEARN - No reserves

I have two items up for auction right now, but have box after box to go. I really don't know anything about trains as this stuff was inherited. I have both built and unbuilt. All I know is the guy that built them was one talented guy! Anyway, it is mostly Athearn in HO scale from what I can tell. With that, feel free to check out my auctions. Any questions are welcome and any help is STILL needed and appreciated!! I am pretty lost here!

Thanks! Denise

ATLAS HO FP-7 DIESEL No. 8326 Northern Pacific? ATHEARN BAY WINDOW CABOOSE - Santa Fe - 1286 SEALED

Reply to
Denise

This would be more appropriate on a "railroad" group.

Reply to
MartinS