ANYONE EVER FOAMED THEIR METAL BUILDING THEMSELVES?

Ah, I see now.

That is an idea. I think that polystyrene is flammable and noxious if burning so, I would have to cover it but you and Martin bring up another option.

I will Google for polystyrene sheets.

Thanks for that good idea.

buffalo

The sheets of high density rigid foam are blue to show they are for temp control and not for other uses. Kinda like the 'pink' glass -

Spraying on a coat and expecting it to foam out and then freeze perfectly is a risky trick. I see it done on wood buildings and they use large saws to saw across the face of the studs.

When you have a sheet of stuff that you cut to fit and then hold it in place - It is a finished product and provides the standard spec of protection.

Check the local home builder type place and see what they have.

I live in deep East Texas and it gets hot here also. RH in the 80-90 often with flow off he Gulf and a hot sun.

Martin Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

buffalo wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn