basic Hypertherm consumables question

I'm new to plasma cutting and have a basic question about consumables. I'm just about to receive a used Powermax 900 and have an RT60
torch.
Which torch consumables should I expect to run thru the quickest?
I'm talking about the regular consumables not the fine cut. The parts they illustrate are a shield, retaining cap, nozzle, electrode, and swirl ring. I'm gonna be cutting up to 3/8 mild steel.
--zeb
consumables.

electrode,
Zeb,
I have a Powermax 900, and find I get through electrodes (#120573) and nozzles (#120577 in that order. So far I've not used any swirl rings (#120576) and only one shield (#120601) which was grotty when I got the unit. Mine is a 55a hand torch.
AWEM

I found nozzles were the "consumable". When the nozzle orifice goes out of round - you can see erosion usually in one place - it cuts at angles and is not good therefore for most metalwork Where you want to go fast from cut ot weld. You could keep manky nozzles for when you are cutting up scrap, perhaps...
Richard S.
I have a coffee cup with electrodes and nozzles. If I find myself waiting on my vendor to deliver I look in two places. 1. in the hide spot on the side of my Hypertherm - I stash at least one working set for each torch there. Then I look into the coffee cup for the used up or looks old.
I clean up the nozzle or electrode - verify that I do have some source material and use what I have. When I was getting bad cuts I would dump the source/nozzle and get another - often a bit early - likely it was due to water. Now fixed.
It is nice to have a bone pile. Just in case it is raining and you don't want to go to the supply shop and find they don't have any either!
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
Richard Smith wrote:

-
Richard Smith wrote:

My Hypertherm manual says to always change the nozzle and the electrode at the same time. I've always done that - stock them in equal numbers, and swap them out at the same time.
GWE