Branson Power Supply Manual

We use Branson Ultrasonic Welding equipment for plastics joining. Most of it is fairly old and showing its age. We need to service in house but the maintenance manuals we have don't seem to jive with the actual equipment we have.(EDP#) I am looking for maintenance/service manual(s) for: Branson 910D, EDP #101-132-146 non-integrated, also Branson 8700 series, 187P, non-integrated. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Pumpkin