Hi-tech cast iron repair electrodes - anybody use them?

http://www.muggyweld.com/castiron.html http://www.breckocorp.com /
These two companies seem to have the same or very similar products that are
touted as being able to repair cast iron without cracks without any special pre-heat or post weld oven bakes. Has anyone used these products? With what sort of success? Issues?
They both are VERY proud of their products with prices in the $100 per pound of electrode!!
Thanks jb

Without bothering to go read the hype, you can do exactly that with 55 or 99 Ni rod. You do have to peen it, and you do have to not overheat the casting. It's been talked about ad infinitum in the newsgroup over time, even quite recently, so Google it up if you like, because I don't feel like retyping it yet again. I'd take a fair guess that these rods are nothing more than "our secret formula" 55 or 99 Ni rods...but they are almost certainly not going to publish enough information to establish that on their websites.